Sunday, November 9, 2008

Wet Day

Assalamualaikum..

Here I am. Back at home. Writing this entry. This morning I woke up at about 9 to go to school as I had a Peer Tutors meeting. It was raining heavily. I had to wait for the rain to come to a little drizzle.

(11AM)
I ended up reaching school at 11 instead of the 10 we decided. But anyway my main meeting wasn't until the general meeting was over. I was delegated to be the games in charge for the 1st December PT outing. We had decided one doing an amazing race at East Coast."Blah Blah Blah," just thinking of the meeting makes me sleepy.

(Fast Forward >>)
(2PM)

After the meeting I decided to meet up with my mother and two sisters at Thomson Plaza to buy stuff at popular with our Hari Raya money. It was raining and is now. We browsed the book store for interesting books. I was not in the mood to read. I wanted to buy either RISK, a world domination board game, an R/C car/helicopter/airplane, or Rome Total War. I ended up buying none. RISK was too expensive. I couldn't buy a remote-controlled item because it was a toy but I just wanted to dismantle it and use its insides. Rome Total War is a computer game. My mother won't let me. I got plenty of games at home.

(Fast Forward >>)
(6PM)

At home, I played Age of Empires III, recently downloaded. Then I started to write a review about the game and here I am now, writing this post.

Salam..Peace..[(:P)<-<

No comments: