Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Holidays are here again..

Assalamalaikum...

Life is as annoying as it can be.
Results are out, didn't do as well as I thought I would do. I have my holidays to improve.
This is my worst holiday so far. I don't feel like doing anything. Tomorrow I will be going for a trip to bandung, and I'm not a wee bit excited. Why? Because life contradicts. The world is teasing me. Messing around with my mind.

I'm seriously not in the mood to enjoy myself. If you see my sour face, it's not because I hate going, it's because I can't enjoy it.

I will open my mind to all the possibilities and stay positive, despite everyone around me reminding me about how much I am a failure. Everyone around me just don't know how to be supportive, or encouraging or at LEAST try to lift my spirits. I don't want to hear about my epic failures in life, or about how perfect you are, how awesomely smart and "geniusy" you are. But being my true self, I will put a positive attitude for the sake of my existence. Don't spoil it by telling me how perfect you are.

I got CA2 and SA2 to work for, but the impossibility of Sec 3 life has fated me with grades that will be no better than my SA1 grades. I will strive to do much better than ever. Nothing is impossible, despite most things being really difficult.

"If you have nothing good to say, it is best if you just keep quiet..."

yes, flattering yourself by insulting others (even if it's for their own good) is not a good thing to say.

Salam...Peace.. [(:P)<-<

No comments: