Monday, August 9, 2010

Raamadhan is here.

Assalamualaikum..

Ramadhan is here!!!!
Well, almost. Tonight we start our Terawih prayers, tomorrow morning we have our sahur, and tomorrow, we endure.

Today is Tuesday, also a holiday. Yesterday was 9 August, our national day. It was kinda boring. Just some parade. The night before, Sunday night, we (me and my sisters) watched The Last Airbender. Which disappointingly did not exceed anyone's expectations. It could be due to the fact that we watched the entire series, or it's just very dull. Special effect-wise, it's quite spectacular in some aspects, but M. Night Shyamalan has truly failed to bring the "Avatar Spirit" into the audience.

I seriously can't wait for this long-awaited holy month of Ramadhan. Every Muslim knows the feeling of being in this month. It is unlike anything. Indescribable. Divine. It might seem like any ordinary month, but it just feels different, in a good way. I'm grateful to be given the opportunity to make it to this month. Despite being hungry and tired in this month, a great sense of satisfaction overwhelms me when I complete each and every day.

This week is a very stressful and busy one. I have my CA2 exams and an Art project to complete by next Tuesday. *Sigh*

Salam..Peace

No comments: