Sunday, March 20, 2011

Art

Assalamualaikum,
Art, is the class I'm having right now. I'm taking a break from all that work. Yes, actual work. Next Monday is the due date for my Higher Art Paper 4, which is the Visual Art Task (VAT). For this year's VAT, we have to make a proposal, a design proposal. And I'm doing fine, I hope. I need to get a distinction for this paper in order to get an A1 for my humanities grade. So, this very paper, determines my future, for the most part. In my opinion, such life changing things such as O levels shouldn't be done in one go. The stress it can cause on a student is pretty intense.

I haven't been able to blog recently, because this blog is banned on my home internet for some strange reason. I therefore couldn't blog about the tsunami and earthquake in Japan in further detail. I therefore need to use my school's internet (now) to blog. Yes, so the earthquake triggered many responses, most of them are of sympathy and prayers, while others aren't so kind. Rude remarks made against the Japanese, saying the deserve this disaster, saying they had it coming were not uncommon amongst American celebrities. It was such a pain to hear about these things happening, but they do.

It's interesting how the two things I talked about are inter-related (Japan & Art) in one of my previous posts. Hmm.

I've gotta go people!
Salam...Peace.

No comments: