Monday, March 7, 2011

"Even when the sky is falling down.."

I was just listening to that. Well, I'm just resting on my bed right now. After a somewhat productive afternoon an evening of studying A Maths, Social Studies, Chemistry along with revising for my Physics Science Practical Assessment tomorrow. Yes, it's another O level paper. I ha Chemistry last Tuesday. I have been blogging on my iPhone as it is really convenient. I can do more things in less time. Though I do miss typing out my blog entries on a keyboard. Sigh. Life.

I watched the trailer for 127 Hours. It's a movie about this man whose right arm was crushed by a boulder. After 5 days, he decided that the only way to escape was to amputate his arm. And that's exactly what he did. It showed that the strongest force in this world is the will to live. Man can overcome anything with the will to live. If that man, who was facing such an ordeal was able to pull himself together, why can't I? I should be able to do a million times better. Humans, life and this universe works in odd ways I can never imagine.

On a lighter note, the joker Muammar Gaddafi, dictator of Libya claimed that he was fighting terrorism. Yes, he calls the civilians who have been oppressed and trying to free their nation from more oppression terrorists. And he is 'appalled' at how little support he is getting from other countries. It's bad enough he's killing his own people, now he wants others to join him? I just can't lay a finger on this 'reality'. It's too odd, absurd that I can't seem to find the line between serious claims and jokes. He should, for his own sake, just take a hike.

Salam.. Peace.. XD

No comments: