Friday, November 28, 2008

Basketball, Heroes & Friends: A Perfect Friday?

Assalamualaikum,

I woke up this morning a little differently than other days. My father was asking me to look for a map to go to "somewhere" from the computer. I brushed my teeth and washed my face and surfed the internet. Anyway, later I went down to buy some rice and when I went home, I saw Abdullah waiting for me outside of my door, on the stairs. Then we went to the masjid together for our Friday prayers.

After prayers, we (Abdullah, Luqman Nur, Haziq) went over to my house to play basketball. We threw hoops for about an hour, then went up to my house to just cool down. Watched Heroes Season 3 as usual and played DJ max and God of War of Luqman's PSP.

At around 6PM everyone decided to go home.

Salam...Peace..[(:P)<-<

No comments: