Sunday, November 23, 2008

Bookfest 2008

Assalamualaikum,

Yesterday (Sunday) was the last day of the Bookfest at Suntec City Exhibition Hall, and my family and I managed to get some books with the Bookfest discount. My sister bought "The Navigator" by Eoin McNamee and "Artemis Fowl: The Time Paradox" by Eoin Colfer, apparently "Eoin" is an Irish name as both men are Irishmen. "Eoin" is pronounced as Owen by the way. I bought a book about the Tales of Sokka from the hit nickelodeon series "Avatar: The Last Airbender." Its basically a summary of the second season.

After that we went to my cousins house where we played Naruto on their PSPs and Marvel Nemesis and Star Wars Battlefront on their XBOXs. The new Star Wars Clone Wars movie is going to be aired on Channel 5 (free-to-air) soon. I don't think this is fair, in fact I wonder how come its going to be shown so early, the movie was just released a few months ago. What baffles me even more is that Channel 5 usually airs the movie much later than other cable channels about a year or two.

Salam..Peace..[(:P)<-<

No comments: