Thursday, November 20, 2008

1st friday of the holidays..? (Running out of blog titles!)

Assalamualaikum,

Today was a slightly better day than yesterday. Mainly because the frenzy of people asking about my sisters high aggregate has died down. Yesterday my sister appeared in the news, and today in the local Malay paper, Berita Harian. Here's short briefing of my day.

Its a Friday, I woke up this morning to the sound of the phone ringing in my ears (My sister placed the cordless phone there). Abdullah called me about where I will be praying today. Feeling dizzy and still sleepy, I told him I was going to go to the usual Masjid An-Nahdhah.

(12.30PM): Going to the masjid

Went down to the bus stop, but Abdullah surprised me by being at the void deck instead. We took bus 410 directly to An-Nahdhah.

(2PM): After prayers

Went to Junction 8 mall. Browsed through books at Popular Bookstore and Abdullah bought Spiderwick Chronicles (Movie) at LASERflair, a CD shop. Then we headed to the basement to buy some sweet drinks from SweetTalk. Went home.

(3PM): On the way home

Bought the cash card for my sister at E.K. Books. Went back home. Realised no one was home. They went out to Cresent Girls School, one of my sister's choice schools. They also at elunch at Adam Road.

(4.30): Writing this post

After this I plan to write three movie reviews, The Chronicles of Narnia: Prince Caspian, Wanted, and The Spiderwick Chronicles.

Salam...peace..[(:P)<-<

No comments: