Thursday, November 13, 2008

Sad Day, Happy Day?


Assalamualaikum,

Today is everyone's last day in Madrasah Al-Irsyad Al-Islamiah, Winstedt Road. Today was a day of feelings and emotion.

I felt sad that we are leaving our lovely school. The one I've known to really like and appreciate.

I felt happy that we are moving to a brand new school. With brand new equipment and hopefully a brand new behaviour.

I felt really nervous when I knew today was the day all the students got their report books, including me. The report book that is nothing compared to the one we'll receive in the Hereafter.

I felt slightly relief after receiving the results but I knew that I had made an improvement. I used to be slacking but now I am trying to improve.

Overall, today was pretty much better than expected. My results are Okay. My friends and I hang out watching the usual Heroes Season 3, this time episode 8, at my place. After they went home, I watched Madagascar: Escape 2 Africa. Great movie. Very emotional. Sad. Romantic. Terrible crisis. Hero saves the day. Happy ending. Typical.

Oh yeah, and Wind House won the House Cup. (I am fire house)

Salam...Peace..[(:P)<-<

P.S.:No B3s for my grades. Arab 50+ =(

No comments: