Friday, November 14, 2008

Start of the school holidays? Already?

Strength and Honour

Assalamualaikum,

Its here. Its finally here.

Today is the start of the holidays and its pretty gloomy. Its raining again, signifying the start of the monsoon season. I woke up to the sound of my sister's laughter, watching Friends reruns on Star World. Had my breakfast. Watched more Friends. Showed my parents my report book. My mother was a little, maybe a lot, disappointed for my results. She said I could do better but she wasn't angry. Just a little disappointed.

After that I went to my room to surf the internet. I read other people's blog about their interesting lives. Chatted with Abdullah for awhile, while watching Simpsons on my computer. Then I edited a picture (above) with picnik.com as told by Shazaa. I couldn't use Photoshop CS3 as this computer I am using does not have Adobe Photoshop CS3.

Right now I am writing this entry while my mother and sisters watch Final Destination 1, the creepiest movie about death, on the other computer. Still dark and rainy.

Salam...Peace..[(:P)<-<

No comments: