Monday, November 17, 2008

A little concern of mine

Assalamualaikum,

I had the worst dream last night. While slipping into dreamland, I was thinking about our new school. Thinking of the great things Irsyadians can accomplish with the facilities. Then, I thought about the worst that could happen. I dreamt about little kids running in the hallway, eager to go to the canteen for recess. Irsyad is an 8-Storey building. Suddenly one of the kids, was pushed over the parapet by another of his classmate and fell to his doom. Again, more and more kids fell off but there were no dead cold body on the ground. I was pushed by some unseen force. This just worries me. I am very much afraid of heights.

Looking at some pictures of our new school, there are some things that just scares me. The parapet is low. Perhaps even slightly higher than my waist. I feel nauseous just thinking about it.

Back to life, as you know now its the school holidays. I am staying at home, relaxing, blogging, watching videos and other stuff.

Right now, I am chatting with my cousin while playing some online games together on MSN. So far I've beaten him in UNO, Sudoku and Tic Tac Toe. After this will be reversi. See who wins.
.. ..
.. ..
.. ..
.. A couple of games later ..
.. ..
.. ..
.. ..


I won. He won the first game and I won the second and the third.

Right now my sister is at school, taking the American Maths Contest, AMC, along with other students from other schools.

OK now I am bored. Maybe I'll read the book my uncle bought for me, Eragon & Eldest.

Salam...Peace..[(:P)<-<

No comments: