Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Catching up..

Assalamualaikum,

Its been a few days since returning from Indonesia for Hari Raya Aidil Adha. Since then, lots of things have happened.

Tuesday:
Reached Singapore at Tanah Merah Ferry Terminal at about 2PM. Went home to unpack and rest. Didn't do much.

Wednesday:
Stayed at home as my parents went to work. Also nothing much, except that later at night I went to my grandmother's house for dinner and everyone fell asleep as my mum and my grandmother had a lengthy conversation.

Thursday (Yesterday):
Everyone went to Irsyad's New Building to collect textbooks for next year. After that we went to my cousin's house.

Friday (Today):
I woke up and ate some pancakes and now I am right here blogging. Later, I have to return to school again to collect my little sister's books. We couldn't get them yesterday as the queue was a mile long. So WE decided to come today BUT instead it was THEY decided I had to come today. Sigh*..

Salam..Peace..[(:P)<-<

No comments: