Saturday, January 3, 2009

First Day of School: 2009

Finally the holidays are over and the new school year have begun. Another journey of epic proportions shall begin for every student in the world. Especially those who have just begun Primary school.

Last Friday, was my first day of being in Secondary Three. Halfway there. I went to the new Irsyad, excited as every other kid there. I went to assemble with my class. Lucky for us we were assembled at the void deck right behind the sea of chaotic Primary 1 students. The noise and the moist air was just suffocating but completely great.

I cannot imagine what it would be like if every Friday of the year was like that day..

We had some briefings for that day as it was everyone's first. Went to the canteen. Performed Friday prayers. Typical day.

Salam..peace..[(:P)<-<

No comments: