Monday, February 23, 2009

I've packed my schedule and ready to go.

"Dear Time,

How is it my good friend. Do you mind if I ask you a little special favour. This favour may not just benefit me but also a lot of others out there. So read this clearly and properly:You're too fast! I get motion-sickness by just looking at the record-breaking speed your moving in. Please just slow down a little so I can catch up. I will truly appreciate the favour. Thanks.

Yours truly,
Anonymous Kid

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
That was a little too random.

It's just that it's already Week 8 of the year. Week 8 is also Continual Assessment Week. I had Physics on Monday. It was average.

Geography and Literature today (Tuesday). Geography wasn't bad but Literature was the real culprit in many students nightmare. "Why Shakespeare? Why?"

Tomorrow, (Wednesday) I'll be having English Comprehension Exam. I also have to write a plot summary by tomorrow. Make a final Logo for AEP and complete Maths Worksheet by Thursday. Prepare for Literature Character Essay on Friday.

Hopefully if this week goes well, Week 9 and 10 will be a little less heavy and I can anticipate my field trip to Vietnam during the Term 1 break after Week 10. Yay! Insya Allah..

Salam..peace..

No comments: