Monday, March 9, 2009

Pie


Assalamualaikum,

That's not the way I'm supposed to spell my title but you probably wouldn't understand when I say "Pi". Or maybe you do. 14 March is International Pi Day. Why 14 March?

3.14=March 14

My school organised this mini-competition to recite 50 digits of Pi. I decided to take part. I just memorised the numbers and went for it. And me and 9 others managed to recite all 50 digits without a single mistake. It was nerve-wrecking. For even if I made a single mistake, I am out.

Now that I've won, I have yet to see my "attractive prizes". Nevermind..back to life..

I am feeling very sick. Not sick of school or life or any other thing. Just sick. Come to think of it, I haven't been sick for quite some time. Nor did I have my sneezing fits at all. Maybe half a year or less. Could it be? My sinus is cleared?

*Dramatic Music*

I am having a major headache, 3 mouth ulcers, a terribly sore throat and a steadily rising fever.
"Sigh" I got to do my homework.
Salam..peace [(:P)<-<

P.S. I own a "Mac" now...XD

No comments: