Friday, October 30, 2009

Last Day Of School!

Wow..its already been a whole year!

Assalamualaikum,

It seems like it was just yesterday when I was feeling unsure about whether or not to attend leave Irsyad and transfer to Victoria School. Now, everything feels very weird, sad kind of weird. Sec 2 in VS is like a really long camp, a year long. Like when the camp ends, we say goodbye and feel sad about leaving each other. Next year, I may be going to a different class from my 2E buddies.

Today I received my report card. Well, it could have been better.I did very well for the whole year, except, my end-years. Due to G@/\/\!(\)G...But, lucky for me I was eligble for 20/22 available subject combinations. Unfortunately for me, I can only take 4 of those due to the fact that I am in AEP. Nevertheless, it does not matter which class I go to, I must do better and better next year.

Life's nice.

After Friday prayers today, I went home, surfed the internet a little. Then, I received a call.

"Aziz, are you free?"
"Er, yeah.."
"Want to watch movie?"
"Ok, what show?"
"Michael Jackson's This is it"
"REALLY?!?!?! sure! Who else going?"
"Me, Luqman (Hakim), and Haziq,"
"Abdullah?"
"Nope."
"But he likes MJ,"
"You know him, always buy DVDs, seldom go to the movies"
"I see.."
"Come down quick"
"Wait la, I need to bathe."
"-__-||" << How's this possible? Beats me.
"Nevermind, you all go first, I'll catch up with you later"
"Take bus 88, meat at Ang Mo Kio hub"
"OK"

It was from Luqman Nur.

One word, awesome. The movie was taken from clips of his rehearsals weeks before his death. He seemed perfectly fine to me. BUT, a website called, This-Is-Not-It.com proved otherwise.

The site was created by those diehard fans of Michael Jackson who were at the rehearsals. They saw the terrible state that he was in. They could see that he could die anytime. Many fans sent letters to the producers to take care of Michael Jackson's health instead of forcing him to work 10 hours a day rehearsing.

Here's the deal, and logic. What do they hope to acheive from the campaign? Stop from watching the movie to prevent the company from making money? It won't bring Michael back to life, THAT is for sure. This is just revenge, for the negligence that Michael's managers had towards his health. Pointless.

Regardless of the controversy, campaigns and "boycotts", I enjoyed the show, and THAT is what is truly important. Michael would have wanted us to enjoy and appreciate his work.

Well, that is all I guess,
Salam...Peace..[(:P)<-<

No comments: