Monday, October 26, 2009

Help

Assalamualaikum,

It's been an eternity since I last blogged about something. I can assure you that many things have happened. I feel like I've lost my path. Many things happens that put me off course from my ultimate goal. The path has been planned. I must just follow it. If all goes right, Insya Allah, the world will benefit.

Here are some things we missed:
  • CA2 exams
  • Ramadhan @ VS
  • Hari Raya
  • SA2 exams
Right now everything seems all screwed up. My only hope is..a miracle. Hari Raya was the only happy thing that happened to me. I was able to meet up with many of my old friends. It was kinda fun while it lasted.

Exams is ruined. All I can say is that I hope I will be able to get the subject combination I want.

Peace...Salam [(:P)<-<

No comments: