Saturday, February 19, 2011

Procrastination

Hey there people,
I'm currently on my iPhone blogging, because my parents took away my laptop due to paranoia. Yes, I am trying my best to blog once a week, as promised. It seems that I have only been able to blog on Sundays, but who cares.

Tomorrow is my CA1. My first somewhat major school test as a Secondary 4 student. Admittedly, I have taken some tests lightly (Malay) and not received THE results. I have been working hard on my other subjects. I can already feel the stress of being a sec 4. It feels impossible to meet everyone's expectations. The weight is just so heavy, but not too heavy, for Allah does not place a burden on man too heavy for him to bear. I am certain that I can achieve, this is now my mission in life. I am not doing this for anybody, but myself. I am a disappointment to myself, but not to others for they do not have the right to judge me.

So as I was saying, tomorrow is CA1. English paper, then Social studies on tuesday and a bunch of other stuff. AEP is starting to be more intense. I can feel that I may not be able to cope, but I can, and I will.

On a side note, there seems to be a bunch of middle-eastern countries revolting. The people are upset at their government, and I can only wonder why. To quote what I learnt in SS, there seems to be a spillover effect occurring there. First Tunisia, then Egypt. Iran, Bahrain, Yemen, Libya, Lebanon.. And a bunch I probably missed out on.. What is the world going to. I bet other governments are scrabbling to brainwash their people into thinking they're doing a good job.

Ok, I'll be going now. To do my karangan which I've put off for too long.
Peace.. Salam..

No comments: