Monday, April 11, 2011

Reflections-6 Months left

Assalamualaikum,
Truly I am not in my best mental state. When I say assalamualaikum, i mean it, because peace is very valuable to me. By peace, I do not only mean physically, where you're alone and undisturbed. I mean peace where you have full control of your mind, body and soul. School has been very demanding, Sec 4 life is alot harder and stressful than it legally should be. I try my best to do things for myself. I keep telling myself that I should work hard for may sake. But time and time again I see myself trying to please those around me. And time and time again, i tell myself that it is a lost cause. These people will never be satisfied, will they? The greater cause still prevails and motivates me daily, when everyone just don't seem to care anymore. I see it as clear as day, why I am doing this. Why I am putting so much effort, why I am sacrifising so much. My family, friends and everything important.

I no longer care if people don't look at me as a good person for they do not know me. I know for a fact that my intentions are honest and noble. If you keep telling me that I am not doing the right thing, I won't listen, it's the little sane part of me left that determines what's real and what's merely smoke and mirrors.

Yup, I'm truly confident that everyone will benefit from this cause, except maybe not me, but I don't care. The world deserves this.

Salam.

No comments: