Sunday, January 11, 2009

Good ol' times.. And now its time to move on..

Hello there again. Another blog entry here. Just going to update on what's been happening in my life, my thoughts, my hopes and my dreams.

So far, life's been great in Victoria School. The days are like a normal school. Routine and almost monotonous. With some new and exciting events happening to stir the atmosphere. Well, what can I expect? A school is a school. We go there to get knowledge and also improve our general self.

I still miss my old buddies that I've spent learning with for the past 8 years. The days strolling around the old Irsyad building at Newton. The fresh greenery filling our lungs with healthy, clean and life-sustaining oxygen. The times I spent with my friends discussing homework, studies and life. The teachers who've mentored us though the years. Who have helped us when we were clueless and lost in this fragile and cruel world. Why am I so dramatic..??? Just feeling nostalgic, I guess. Every year, I saw Secondary 5 students graduating. Happiness filled their eyes. Having a great sense of acheivement. After 11 years of studying, they have finally completed the part of their journey. And every time I saw my seniors leaving one by one, I envisioned myself among my friends, graduating together, one day in the future, anticipating the bigger journey ahead. But now it seems, I will have new friends to graduate with, to share the, hopefully, joyous moment.

Deep inside, I can be both an Irsyadian and a Victorian..

This does not mean I should abandon my old friends completely. In fact, absence makes the heart grows fonder. I will stay in contact with them and maybe meet up occasionally during weekends and holidays never to abolish the bond completely. Play some basketball, watch some Heroes, movies, chat together and play some computer games.

Now I must study very hard. Work very hard. Be consistent, which I very well hope I could.

And Abdullah here are some pictures of Victoria that you wanted..I didn't take them myself..got it from the website.
Salam..peace..[(:P)<-<

No comments: