Saturday, January 10, 2009

Life so far

I don't really know what to blog about this couple of days. My life is basically all about being transferred to Victoria, meeting old Irsyadian buddies, friends and homework. Its been only four days and I am almost behind in homework. I've finished my Arts homework and also English composition.

Yesterday, Friday, there was this tiring 2.4 KM run. It was at East Coast Park. It was also the worst time of my life. After the first 500 metres, I could barely breath and my legs felt like they were going to snap any second. This is what happens when I stay in front of the computer more than I do on the field.

Today, Saturday, I am just enjoying my weekend. Completing my Arts homework. Then going to Thompson Plaza to buy a couple of school books. Relax and chill at home while chatting with more old buddies. Now I am just going to go to bed..Its 10:39 PM now.

Salam..peace..[(:P)<-<

No comments: